Personal identification data
We may collect personal identification data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Users can, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they willingly submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification data. Please be aware that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Users can, at any time, request to see their personal identification data held and will be sent this correspondence via email to the email address on file. At no point will we send personal identifying data to an email address not on file. Users will also be given the option to update the date we hold.
How we use collected information
Sknfed collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
1. We may use cumulative data to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
2. We continually aim to improve our Site and rely on feedback we receive from you. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
3. To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
4. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
5. To send periodic emails: No email address Users provide for one to one inquires will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to Marketing, useless the user themselves had opted in to receiving such correspondence. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our email listed below.
How we protect your data
We adopt suitable data collection, storing and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of your personal data.
We adopt a 2-step verification method on all third-party sites we use to deliver our services.
Your private and sensitive data is protected. All exchanges occurring between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel which is encrypted end to end. This means your data is protected during the submission / verification period, as well as while in our database.
Sharing your personal data
We do not sell or rent personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us prior permission.
Third party websites
We currently do not use any third-party websites for advertising purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.